This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

spish splash outside bath!

 it was hot yesterday, I was out at the mall chilling with my doll when chris texted me to get a pool for nate bec it was so hot
I texted chris NO pool.  take the hose, rig it to the slide, get some plastic and voila. water slide
chris went with it and I came home to this dandy set up!
 wheeee!  free water fun!
 ellie got in on it too
I went and got a tote and filled it with some water and toys for ellie but nate tested it out first
 haha
 ellie waiting to get in the water
 in her pool
please note the maternity tag on the tote
bawahhhh
I put my mat clothes in there

playing in her pool

 loving it
then nate wanted a pool so we got  him one
yep the wheelbarrow

 we decided to bath the kids in their tubs
ellie watching nate

 her face when she saw her big brother
she loves him


yep no sibling rivalry here!
 playing peek a boo
 then ellie had a turn in the barrow

talking to nate

my dolly Ollie!

it was so nice out yesterday!  we ended up having our neighbours over for some chatter and fun until the other neighbours flashed their lights at us to go home....bawahhhhh we complied and ended our party around 11....yawn....too late for me!

happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Loana said...

You are the coolest parents around!!!