This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sunday smiles!

 my 3 turkeys sunday morning.  joey stayed home with daddy
 me and my older 2!
 ellie helped me get groceries, i puked in my mouth at the cost of what i spent on food!  oh my WORD!!!! 
 my little fashionista!
 we went for a drive sun night and poor joey got sick
 shes still a sicky today
 yesterday morning i got out of the shower and she climbed onto my lap for snuggles.  joey is my little shadow, shes super attached to me.  not in a demanding way, just quietly follows me around. i dont mind
 i found these on my phone. nate took some selfies and pics
 joey!
 stuffies!
 ellie!

0 comments: