This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

37 weeks

in my room. on my fire place. sits a bunny bag
ben was not forgotten this easter. my parents brought a gift for him. my dad wrote his name on the bag. there is something special when you see your father's hand writing. such a simple way to reach out to your daughter. it brought me to tears

my ring arrived. i ordered a ring in memory of ben. my birthstone is peridot, it's in the shape of a tear, the tear points down. chris's birthstone is diamond. he is in the middle. ben's birthstone is citron, which points towards my heart
it does bring me comfort to look down and see it. it does not stop the pain. i wish it would.
the time is here. although my due date was april 27, chris's birthday is the 28. the goal was to get me to 36 weeks and have a planned section during week 37. most likely ben would have been born this week
this morning i read this success often rises out of ashes how quaint. how true
i read one of my fav verses this morning

Because of their faith they took over kingdoms. They ruled fairly. They received the blessings God had promised. They shut the mouths of lions. They put out great fires. They escaped being killed by the sword. Their weakness was turned to strength. They became powerful in battle. They beat back armies from other countries heb 11:33-34
going through all this will make me stronger
i have to walk through the next few weeks. i have to keep going. as much as i want to crawl into my bed, toss the covers over my head, go numb and choose not to feel. i can't. life goes on

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Mel, you're in my thoughts and prayers. I thank God that I have you as a sister.
In a sad way, it's kind of nice to know that Ben has an "older" cousin up in heaven to play with.

Janis said...

Mel..I think of you guys often. Praying that God will give you comfort during these trying times. Great big hugs.