This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the ban

i am actually quite easy going in the marital home. i normally am lax about oddities and analness. chris is more par to doing things a "certain" way and all

i can now add a HUGE annoyance to my list

i am now installing a ban

"NO MORE FREAKING CURRY COOKING IN MY HOUSE BAN!"

i have been putting up with chris's coworkers and their "curry cook off" that they have at work

no more!

i woke up this morning, i could smell bo. like bad. so i started sniffing. then i realised with utter horror that it was ME. i smelled my jammies, horror! it's there. i smell my clothes. oh no! again! it's there. my towels, bed sheets, closet! the smell of bo was bad. i could smell it on my skin! my hair! every where.

then i clued in. duh.

chris's curry cook off was yesterday and for supper, chris heated up some left overs. that. stunk up. my. house. again!!! resulting in the over powering smell of bo. nastiness in it's finest

i have put my foot down. no more curry cooking in this house

today i will be spending my day:

washing all the sheets, towels and bedding
washing clothing, jackets and dish rags
washing the floors, walls and anything else i can smell

the windows are open in an attempt to air out the house

chris, i love you but i can not stand the smell of curry. it's time to tell your buddies that the cook off is over. unless you go else where to cook it

i am now off to rid my house of this horrific stench!

* i am actually serious. i am removing the curry from the house. no more!

3 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...

blah, blah, blah

Shannon said...

That is hilarous - Chris' comment even funnier!

My Mom's brother married a Korean girl, I love her, and their food but one day we had curry rice at my Nan's and when I arrived at church the guy I was dating asked me why I stunk. I had no idea! It was seeping through my skin and every pore! I didn't realize how powerful the smell was until I returned to my Nan's after church to the same smell ..... ugh. It's delish to eat, but not a delicious perfume! haha

Em said...

oh, girl, I am with you. I hate Curry. I am sure if it was cooked in my house I would be doing what you're doing!!