This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

redness!

i found a smoking dealio in this red couch. so i ordered it. before i knew where i wanted to put it. i knew i wanted it in the front room, but where? how? i have no clue. after moving the furniture around a few times, chris gave up and we settled on this arrangement...until i change my mind again. i love my red couch!
nate had to have his snack on it
he was quite pleased with himself
he actually unpacked it for me
and took a rest. ha.
yeah for red couches! i also got 2 brown box chairs. i have no clue where to put them. so for now they are sitting in the back living room...with all the other mixed furniture....slow and steady the house will be decorated....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

. . . somehow I missed this post. I LOVE the feeling of new furniture. If you don't mind my asking, where did you find it? I love the red!

mel said...

i got the couch at the brick a few weeks back, it was a 24 hr sale. i paid 200 bucks for it :)