This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

lovely idea!

i wish i saw it yesterday! i spent last night cleaning the back living room. it was being over powered with nate's toys. after i cleaned and organized his toys (i am so anal about this) i must put all the toys together. they all have a spot, a place to go and they must all be together! i must have made 10 trips to the play room, bringing up toys from downstairs.
then today on my most fav web site i saw this!
color coded baskets, you simply place the toys/what not in the colored basket for that particular room
e.g black basket-playroom
green basket-nate's room
red basket-my room

then at the end of the day, week, month you carry the basket to the room and put the stuff away. i LOVE this idea.

normally i just place things on the steps and take it up on my next trip. with the basket i can do it once a day and take more stuff with me.

awesome idea!

*this cracks me right up. those that know me well, know that i use to be a sloppy, unorganized, messy gal who NEVER made her bed let alone clean her room. chris slowly intro'd me into a world of organization. now i love having a clean (most of the time) house, it's easy if you keep up on it...

0 comments: