This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

for those who want to know

but are too kind to ask
the pain has not left

the time is coming close to my delivery
most likely ben would have been born after the holiday
i would be 36 wks tomorrow
the dr's wanted me to get to 37 and deliver my babe

my friends are now starting to deliver and bring their babies home
my crib is empty
no baby in my arms
maybe next year?
maybe not

i will stand and see the goodness of god, in the land of the living

i have not written much about my son as of the late; sometimes it's just too painful and some things are better left unsaid

keeping my heart, mind, soul and eyes on what's ahead, not looking back, to the left or right. my eyes are looking forward. chris is at my right side, holding my hand, nathaniel is on my left. we will walk forward

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Melanie,

I don't know what to say. You are inspiring, I cannot imagine the pain you and Chris feel.

Thank you for continuing on, moving forward and not being afraid to love with your whole heart, despite the hurt you've endured.

I heard someone say this last week, "there may be some fog in the horizon but the days ahead are bright and filled with joy!"

Your strength astounds me :) Go give that gorgeous boy of yours a hug! He is so blessed to have you as his Mama!

Shannon