This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

ps 37:23-24

the steps of the godly are directed

he delights in every detail of their lives
though they stumble, they will not fall

the lord holds them by their hands
nathaniel walked beside me through the parking lot this morning on our way into church
as we walked into the building, head straight ahead, no words were used, he reached up and took my hand
he knew my hand would be there, he took it and held it until he felt safe and secure
he left go, assured that all things were ok, and ran off to find his friend(s)...(noah)

how amazingly, wonderful and fun that god does that with me too! and he delights in my life! all the silly, fun, ongoings that i care about and no one else does. he delights in them! how wonderful-cool is that!!!

0 comments: