This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

he knows me


you keep track of my sorrows
you have collected all my tears in your bottle
you have recorded each one in your book
ps 56:8



stop and think for a second. how many tears have you shed in your life time? from birth until now? is it even possible to remember them? what was the cause of those tears?

i don't remember why i cried or what caused me to cry. from birth until now

but jesus does. he kept track.

don't know about you but when i cry, my tears slide down my face, into a tissue, pillow, head of hair, a shirt, blanket, the back of my hand(s) then they are gone for good

jesus collected them

i may have journal ed, wrote a note, card, blog, letter, jotted down how i feel, what caused my tears, call someone or simply forget

jesus wrote down each time i cried. he saved it. he recorded it.

i mean that much to him

he knows ben too



0 comments: