This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

monday randomness

me. a rare pic. i wanted chris to get a shot of my hair...it didn't work well...i actually spent money (johnny bogo coupon) to get my hair done. me likes. i got foils in a dark blond and a copper/caramel color. love it. in 7 yrs of hitchness this is the first time i PAID someone to foil my hair!
we went to the park yesterday, late afternoon. such fun!

nate found lady bugs, spiders, bugs, dragon flies and a creepy, crawly caterpillar
ewwww!
what a monday! it's raining. it's yucky. is it wrong that i adore days like this? i light candles, drink boat loads of coffee and tea (i am trying to get off the java...or simmer it down a bit) play fun music, clean and play inside. doing inside things...like fort making out of pillows, tents, coloring, drawing bugs and eating! ha.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my - if it rains while we're home, we're coming over to make forts with you and Nate, hehe ;)

Shannon said...

ps) Like the shades!