This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

moving monday!

sporting quinn's shades. the sun came out and i left my sun glasses at the house. so i grabbed quinn's
the morning started out rough...little sleep..cranky boy...etc... chris found out about it and sent me flowers to cheer me up. it worked. i have them on the table and every time i see them i hear chris's voice "everything is going to be ok, it will all work out" smart guy, bonus points to send flowers via delivery, dbl bonus to send along a card! thanks chris! i love you!

then i tried to take pics of my sis's belly. ok, the shoot was a bit of a flop. nate insisted on taking his shirt off and joining in!
quinn...not so willing but did it anyways!
fully baked at 40 wks!
sister bellies
when i placed my hand on her belly, my niece would kick and move. she loves me already! i snapped a pic as she moved to my hand
then a walk in the park. bird watching was on the agenda
mom and dad strolling along
poppa and his boys
group shot
sis shot
swinging to get this labour moving!
typical cop shot...smile shawn!
day 3. still no baby. lots of movement. lots of walking...at the mall...got some great deals on some new cloths for me...more walking to night and ice cream...still no baby...tomorrow???

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I really like these pictures! You really are a woman of many talents, Melanie!