This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nate's revelations

this is for the grandparents...i jotted down a few new saying he has for your enjoyment

nathaniel is not allowed gum until he is 5. i am a gum a holic so it's all over the house...2 days ago, i was in the shower (cause you know, that's the best time to bug me) a little hand pulls back the curtain and he says

"mommy! look! i am 5 now!" and pops a piece of gum in his mouth

when you ask him a question that he doesn't know the answer too, his new response is

"me? i not know. me not know"

in the van yesterday i hear

"mommy, you are very, very, very pretty"

thanks my boy!

the mail box. it's STILL a hit

he wakes up every morning. runs down stairs and checks it, every nap, he wakes and runs down to check it, random times during the day he runs to it to check...a few days ago while he was on the toilet i hear "mommy! i have to go check my mail box! for ME" i told him he had to finish his bizness before he can check his mail!

when i go to get our mail, he says "mommy! we go home. yaya checks his mail!"

when i hear his proclaim his need to check his mail box, i can be found rushing into the kitchen to place random items in the box before he gets there!

these are from after lunch

we watched super why and they sang a song about dancing your grumpiness away. i was asking him to go pee and i waited for him, he came into the bathroom and said "mommy, it's time you dance your grumpys away!" and ended it with pointing his finger at me

yes, i did a dance for him

during our per nap cuddle nate threw his arms around my neck, placed his head on my shoulder, sighed and said "mommy, i need a nap. i am a very tired boy" then he lifted his head, peeked at me with 1 eye and said "when i wake up from nap, i check my mail box. ok? you put something there for me. okay?" i don't think he meant it as a question...more of a do it please....haha!
and that's your random nateness for the day!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Cutest kid ever! You must be proud!
I am going to buy Nate something for his mailbox, and bring it while we're home! Yahoo :)