This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
i know this pic is floating around f/b and websites...when i saw the pic for the first time it caught my breath. those feet are the same size as ben's were. i know some ppl would think i am sick for even comparing the two and for that i am sorry. it amazed me how so very close they are in size...and i haven't seen it since.

anyho! for those who have asked (and there is nothing wrong in asking me!) that is the size of his feet!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melanie.This kind of picture, Ben"s feeth ,is stored in your heart because it was your son you loved.And any kind of love let the heart grow. Praise to God. Muetti

Veronique said...

Aww...how tiny they are! So cute!

I never got to see little Ben. But I think about him often. Thankfully, we will get to see him in heaven!

Ursi said...

Thank you Mel! Despite the horribble experience you had to go through, I am glad that you had the chance to see and hold your little Ben.
We love you, Ursi

Shannon said...

That is absolutely incredible! I cannot get over how defined this little persons feet are, and how teeny tiny Ben's were too. Thank you for sharing, Mel. Though I've only met you and your guys once at church, I think of you & Ben often!

Crystal said...

Those little feet were so beautiful, he was so tiny and perfect. Very nice pic, it will be nice when we get to see him again.

Penny said...

<>> that's all I got! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Precious little feet that are now walking on streets of gold .

~Sheena~