This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sicky boy!

nate told me yesterday that he wasn't feeling "very well" and went to the couch to feel better...there he was all snuggled with a blanket and...
his bible and his tickle toes. tickle toes makes him feel better btw!
he's doing much better today, runny nose, cough and all that but he's on the mend
i found this in the corner of his room this morning. silly boy. he made us supper and covered it with toilet paper...i know? what??
* just a note to say that my blog post a few days ago had nothing to do with anyone, no convo's, nothing at all! honest! i just sat and typed and hit post! i feel crappy if it upset ppl but i don't feel comfortable with taking any of it back. that's how i feel ya'll's!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Mel, Nate is sooo cute! I love that he kept his bible close, knowing it must be a remedy to feel better :)

ps. As for your post the other day. I can't imagine anyone being directly offended by it ... it's something (in one way or another) that many of us have been guilty of. In fact, I shared your post with four other people that day just because what you wrote about was something we had been discussing for the past few months and I loved your honesty in the situation. It certainly brought things to light for me and I am working on bettering myself in some of those areas :) So, from me to you - thankyou!

mel said...

ahhhh missm.....you'd be suprised.....

Shannon said...

Well Mel, I think you've probably just hit a nerve. Jesus hit nerves - lots of them :)