This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more office stuff

chris found a broken chair on kijiji for 5 bucks, it's one of those souped up/back supporting/excel quality office chair...i bought some super cool fabric and chris made me a new chair!
voila. my super cool and fabo 5 buck chair!

he also rigged it to go higher, my desk is 3" higher than a normal size desk
shelves are up with the help of daddio
ohhh so perty
all set up
long shot. now to do the cork board and create! i love having my space. love it

4 comments:

Veronique said...

Awesome office space and great looking chair!!! Good for you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mel and Chris, TEAM - WORK works well!!!!!!!!!!! looks great. I like to get so organised but never make it...Good for you. Muetti

mel said...

i think chris and i make the best team ever. i create he makes it happen. ha!

Shannon said...

Mel, I LOVE your new chair! What a funky idea :) You have inspired me to create... !