This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

this and that

note the socks
chris went to check on nate 2 nights ago. i guess nate fell? slid? to the floor
peek a boo natey poo
again the socks. nate loves them, i have to HIDE them just to wash the bloody things. everyday since getting them he determined that they must be worn. silly boy! so yeah ursi he likes the socks
painting the snow until the bottle leaked. then we blew bubbles. then my outside time expired (i made it 30 mins)
nate told me he was going inside, i went to lock up the shop and came back into the garage to this
???
i asked him what he was doing
he said "i am waiting for you to undress me"
haha
i asked him "why?"
he said "because that's the way jesus made me."
he made you to be a lazy bum? ha
naw god made him to be ubber adorable and cute
next story
i am crafting away i can hear nate talking, he's saying that he's so, so, so hungry and is going to make me spaghetti for our supper. i am thinking cool, i get some more time to finish up what i was working on...
then i snap a pic
and realise that he is making spaghetti
out of my BRAND NEW never used bath sponge
"can i cut it up mommy?"
sure. i can't use it now
and the supper was yum!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Quinn tried to get me to undress him from his winter gear, he said it was my JOB. Nice. So, I told him I was going to charge him $5 per change from his bank. He then said it was fine, he could undress himself...

mel said...

bawahh

nate has no concept of money. yet

silly boys!