This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nothingness

us sans make up just out of the shower. this is me in the raw :)

after nate's bouncy castle play date yesterday i went to the mall to get a few things. i brought nate with me. normally the trip would have been a nigh mare, nate HATES the mall, shopping and browsing, much to my utter dismay! anyways. the trip was amazing! we ended up walking through the entire mall, then stopped for lunch, which he declared with a mouth full of food "i LOVE the mall" (bribing chris with food also works) i got everything done, returned, look for and bought with a HAPPY child! yeah!
adoration. chris bought me a gift yesterday. markers for my cricut. he ordered them in the states (can't find them local) i love him. and bec today is a snow day (meaning laundry/cooking freezer meals/cleaning/packing) i can play all day long
enjoy the snow day everyone!

3 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...

yeah, i'm not enjoying the snow day!

Anonymous said...

To sorry for you Chris! you anticipated it yesterday night. have a good one anyway. And you mel and mate too! Love you all. Muetti

Crystal said...

I sure love the commute to my current job! No driving in snow from the bedroom to the kitchen!