This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

new doc

i finished listening to this doc yesterday. i loved it. it may seem so off the wall and fakery to some but i have heard of this lady preacher and have followed her story/preaching/teaching/camps for awhile and i do love her "in the face" style. she tells the kids like it is.

i have seen, with my own eyes kids living this kind of life. i have seen 5 yr olds who have DAILY quiet time with god, i have had 6 yr olds pray for me, lay hands on me, i know many, many, many kids who are spirit filled at 4-5-6 etc... it should not be a camp life but a life style

anyways. i thought it was great. enjoy!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jesus-camp

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I didn't even have to click the link, I knew who it was! She has been to our church a few times for the children's conference. Quinn loved her, and I can let you know if she will be back again.

mel said...

that is so funny! i remember mom telling me about this kids pastor who was coming but chris and i could not come i think we had company or something like that