This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

worn out!

ive just come off an intense few weeks, last week in particular was rough.  all the kids were sick, myself included and chris was back to work. our family went through another shift of adjustments...one of many this year!  but with this shift and change, adjustment and refocusing i found myself feeling, well, worn out!  i was tired. emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. 

by fri of last week, i just wanted to sleep.  i felt that i was never going to catch up, let alone stay afloat in life.  i was looking at my to do list and it left me feeling overwhelmed!

how in the world can i do this!  manage the house, which itself is a huge job!  but i am picky and i do love me a clean, cluttered free house, with neat rooms and empty laundry bins!  the kids!  meeting their needs, emotionally, physically, spiritually!  chris and our relationship!  home schooling nate and preschooling ellie, johana!  the baby, adorable, lovable, teething johana!  then me!

i was left feeling depleted. tired, discouraged and weary.  my thoughts were negative "im failing! i cant do this!" was my constant thought

through all this god showed me these two jems!  love!


..."my spirit may grow weak but god remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever" ps 73:26 and

"lord you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. you guard all that is mine"  ps 15:5 (my cup will be filled with coffee har har)

totally gave me what i needed to get through the week.

happy friday everyone!

-as cray cray as my life can be, i wouldn't change a thing! 

0 comments: