This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

apple orchard!

 hey!  whos standing on my table?!?!  ha
last hugs before nana and papa left
 we went to the apple orchard with the local home school group wed afternoon. so fun.  it was so nice +26!  the kids had a blast, they played with their  friends and i met 2 new moms. fun!
 can she be any prettier? 
 picking apples
 its a family thing
 my dude
 packing them away
 ignore my huge glasses, they were a last resort.  i lost my other pair.  ellie sat on my lap and cuddled the whole wagon ride. she is such a cuddle bug and fun to have around
 see. she's super fun!
 climbing the huge hay bales
 playing puppy with the dog cages. ha
 the kids played puppy for an hour.  it was cute to watch
 and 5 seconds on the road....she was OUT.  she slept the whole way home and another 15 mins in the car in the garage.  chris had to wake her up to get her out of my car.  i was going out and needed a kid free car. haha
the apple orchard is always a nice start to the school year!

0 comments: