This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

work day pt 1

 i was excited to see the progress on the driveway.  this picture was taken from the path leading into the driveway.  chris is cutting the trees from the path towards the road
 discussing which trees to save
 one of these 2 had to go. we are cutting the least amount of trees possible.  we decided to keep the big one on the left and take down the one on the right.  the drive was will curve so you can not see the cabin from the road
 the drive way

the plan was for me and nate to spread the wood chips over the paths. but first i went to my happy place. it was so nice. all i heard was the wind in the trees and lots of birds!
 my view from the hammock
 look cry!  my hair is growing back!!! 
 little joey found me!
 my naters.  lost in his thoughts
 us!
 the wood chips that i spread. i was dripping with sweat by the time i was done. it was hard work!
 joey!
 i wanted to know how old this tree was, so chris pulled it aside so i could count the rings.  i counted 97!!!!

0 comments: