This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

library

 daddy joined us at the library yesterday
 hehe you are funny daddy
 awe my heart
 finishing his school work
 my kitchen helper!
 shes getting so big!
 my other helper
 enjoying the fruits of my labor
 mmmmmmmmm
we made my favorite. banana, walnut, chocolate chip muffins

and as you can see...not much school was done this week....oh well....maybe next week?

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Looking at the pics of Chris reading to Joey you can definitely tell that he's been working hard physically! He's lost quite some weight, didn't he? He looks great!

mel said...

i know eh!! dude dropped over 20 pounds with out trying!!