This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 3!

 once we got back to the park, i ran back to get the food
and man they ATE!  they went through the whole bag, i came home with 1 bag of cheerios! 
 lunch and the park was the high light of the day.  we ended up staying uptil the park closed...and got home around 5:30
 the kids had a blast
judah was the captain
 joey told me she was being a giraffe
 ellie was ellie
 boo
 sigh. joey!
 love it, the best pic of the day
 they had so much fun
 i think this was the best field trip so far!
 when i came home, hot, hungry and tired i found this on my steps, a dear friend was thinking of me and bought my favorites to me.  thanks v!  you ROCK!

0 comments: