This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

zooin!

 chris and nate are at my brothers today helping him with house reno's.  with it just being me and the girls i decided to hit up the zoo.  i LOVE the fall, its my most favorite time of the yr.  its cooler, the days are still warm, the kids are back to school so the parks are empty, the leaves are falling, pumpkin spice is everywhere...i love pumpkin spice, except the barfy starbucks latte...anyways...i just like it.  with the weather being nice today we went to see the animals.  the zoo was empty!  AWESOME and we got to do a bunch of new things

like watching the donkeys!  who knew the zoo had them! they were in a spot we havent checked out
joey climbed up
 then looked down and said "help mom" i said jump girl!  and she did
 we pet the empty goat pen.  so fun to have the goats to ourselves. they were quite friendly today
 fed them
 mama and her baby
isnt it quite neat how the mama instinct runs like a thread through humanity and the animal kingdom?  there is just something about that natural mothering feeling...biological or not.  for example my sis is always filling in for me with nate and my girls. she mothers them when im not around or cant...
up close with a mama goat and her baby
 when the food was out they went with sticks. that they goats ate
 tigers!  very active tigers, i think we spent 15 mins there watching
 little joey girl
 joey.  typical joey.  life loves her and she loves it
 ellie girl. my joy, my helper my dolly
the squirrel monkeys were the high light of the visit. i didnt take a pic but the care giver was in the cage cleaning and playing with the monkeys. so my word. so funny. a good 30 mins were spent there watching those silly monkeys. the monkeys were all over the girl.  reminded me of gibraltar (sp??) and the monkeys that jumped on me!  remember cry?  that was like 15 YRS ago!  we need another sister trip. haha


0 comments: