This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

big girl!!!

 sun night, after she went to bed. ellie came down screaming. "i lost my tooth" and she did! it was a little wiggly but the thing came out!  WHAT???? where' my little ellie?!?!
 her boys were thrilled for her
 her new smile!
then she went to go find "her shiny gold coin"
ever since she was 4 she has talked about losing her tooth and the tooth fairy (me and she knows its us) would leave her a shiny gold coin. so nate went up and hid one
 looking for that coin
 there it is! thanks nate for running up and hiding it!
 thrilled
 all for herself
 checking out her hole in the front
 my little girl is growing up way too fast!
funny note, the next day 2 of the kids i had with me that weren't mine also lost 2 teeth!  one literally fell out in front of me and the other kid lost it that morning!

0 comments: