This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the land

 monday night we went to the land with my parents for a fire and fun.  nate was able to get his own fire going
 and chris got the big one going
we cooked chicken, beans, potatoes and sausages.  very yummy!
 the only pic i took of my parents
 joey enjoying her chips
 see!
 haha tree girl
 we followed the path at the end of the property to see the old cabin.  i havent walked it before so it was new to me.  it was so nice back there!
 the quiet and colors of the woods is my happy place
 my crew behind me. hahaha
 at the old cabin shack.  the kids went to the river, i stayed up and enjoyed the semi silence...cause its rare to have quiet with kids around. ha
 so beautiful
 especially when the sun in shinning through on the colors
 night time snuggles with nate.  i was so tired, cant you tell. ha

0 comments: