This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

he's back!

 it was so cold last friday, i didnt have my jacket with me so i grabbed nate's hoodie. and it FIT! yikes he's getting so big!
 joey got a new desk from nana and papa, and does she ever love it!  she's forever found sitting and creating pictures. i think she's my little artist! and a lefty as well
 chris has been working on the back hoe at the house this week and he's quite thrilled to inform me that he is able to use it around the property....like fixing the zip line....haha
 ellie monkey pants
 boom!  one whack and it's fixed
 saturday afternoon NATE CAME HOME! the girls were so very happy to have nate home again...me too. i missed him
 big hugs!
 love it! ha
 nate even bought me my FAVORITE bath bombs from basin in down town disney, i cant find them anywhere else and they are NOT cheap. i was in tears that he spent so much of his money on me.  sob sob. i love you dude!  thank you for thinking of me
and by saturday night we were all in swing again.  nate slipped back into his place.  the only thing ive noticed is the house is a bit messier. ha.  and i have to make much more food to keep him filled! ha

0 comments: