This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

3!

my first peek at you! my very first thought was "my goodness, he is so cute!"

day 1! you were wide eyed, thoughtful and adorable in every which way possible


day 5! my little cuddle bug!

evening of day 6! we are going home!

day 7! daddy feds you while i pump...and pump....and pump....

day 8! bath time cuteness!

happy birthday boys! you guys are both 1 year old!!!

a mini race before cake!


2nd birthday! check you out!

books on your second birthday!


today is my little darling's THIRD birthday! for real!!??? 3 years already!!! wow!


my little nate. my little gift. how you are loved. how welcome, wanted, longed for and believed for you are. every bit of you is special. created with greatness for great things. better than you can even begin to dream of


so it's your birthday, a day of cake, gifts and general spoildness...what is it that i want you to have this day? what gift can i give you? i can buy you toys, treats, candy and can clothes. but the one thing i want you to have can not be bought with money. it can how ever be bought with time, patience, love and discipline. my gift to you this day is this. to grow deeper in my own faith, to be more patient with you, to listen to that still voice in my heart, to allow god to speak to me clear, to train you up the way you need to go. to help you discover, nurture and watch you grow in your own faith...so you one day will teach, train and nurture your own kids


you are a gift given to me, just for a short while...what a responsibility!


nathaniel w.j. eigenheer. i love you. i love being home with you. i adore your cuteness. your chatter. your cute smile. you are a delight to me. you crack me up. i love you buddy


happy 3rd and most wonderful birthday my son!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday nate!

i just thought you should know that you are a very special boy and a little miracle to your mommy and daddy...you are truly blessed to have them as parents as they are to have a son!

hope you day is the bestest!

love,
Misty

Chris Eigenheer said...

Happy Birthday my boy! I love you more than you can imagine and I am so very proud of you. Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathaniel!!!!!!
You are such an adorable little boy and a joy to be around.
xoxox

Crystal said...

Happy birthday! I love you so much Nathaniel. I wish I could be there with you.

Anonymous said...

Master Nathaniel!

You were my second grandson within 8 days and from the time I first layed my eyes on you I fell in lve with you.

You maybe your mother's son, but you are your papa's Boy. Nana and I just had to be here for your big day. Happy 3rd Birthday big boy.

Love ya Buddy Papa.

Auntie Ursi said...

Happy belated Birthday, Nate!
We're excited to come see you soon, only 2 more months!!