This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

happy birthday sister!

heehee

so. today is your birthday. you have been around for a few yrs now. ha. i must remind you that i am in deed the YOUNGER sister. ha

sure, life may not have turned out the way we thought and planned it to but we have gone through it together. good and bad. happy and sad. we are still bestest buds!

as i thought and reflected about you on your birthday. i remembered a few of my greatest memories...and deciding NOT to include disney in any of them haha but instead i focused on our "sister trip" one of the greatest and saddest trip we have had!

hee hee. mickey in spain!
on tht mountain top, after that gondola trip that i swear, almost killed us!
*ignore the over exposed film
we had the car before it was cool...right!

that mountain. the one with the goats on it. i forced practical you to stop and let me take a picture of them, bec they WERE cool..as sheep and goats are!...and the view was amazing...and the car stalled and we almost died on this mountain top because the car would not start and no one would come by and help us caniadians, who were stuck on the mountain top, who did not speak spanish...and it was hot and we had no more water....
but
the car started. i got my pictures and we lived
then we went to the cave. which again, we almost died in... haha
then we went to gibraltar to go shopping and see monkeys...who jumped on me and almost killed me with their sharp teeth!

camels. they stink. yep you rode them
and forced me to...you even paid for my ride...and i almost died!





but i lived


the day from hell. you MADE me go to africa. it was the worst day of my life. i swear, i almost died 100 times this day! if it wasn't the boat that almost killed us (ok, kinda actually real) the food! the people, the smell, the toilet (ok hole in the ground) the worst day of my life!
fresh chicken anyone?

hee hee
the best day of my life (next to marriage and child birth) SHOELAND!
love the roads, streets and walk ways...that almost killed up with those crazy local drivers!
the greatest memory of the trip
the restaurant
the purse
the food
the toilet
they tried to kill us!
need i say anything more?
haha
crystal, my older sister. ha. happy, wonderful, amazing birthday! you are a wonderful wife, an amazing mother, fabulous sister, typical (ha) daughter, practice, level headed...keeps to herself, shopping kinda sister...most important a dear friend to me...you have laughed with me, cried with me, fought with me. we have shared our struggles, heart aches, disappointments, achievements, proud moments and most of all love
i cherish our friendship
adore our relationship
you are my best est friend
"above all else; guard your heart. it is where your life comes from"
i have not posted much about you/us for a reason. i cherish our friendship and i guard it with my life
you are very special to me. i love you

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww, what a way to make your sister cry! That is a very nice post Melly.
Don't make people think you are so much younger, 11 months is not much of a difference!!!

mel said...

love ya sis

m

and i will always be the YOUNGER sister

hee hee

Shaun and Holly said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!

Mel,
I would love to hear from you! :)
sfillmore1 AT cogeco DOT ca

I wrote my email like that to prevent spammers from getting to me!
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie