This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the duke and change

i read nate the story of cinderella

a few days later he found me and said "mommy, i am the duke" i was like that what? nate does not say anything with out a reason. so i sat and pondered. then it hit me! he remembered the duke from the story, days ago! while playing found his mr potato head glasses, put them on and claimed that he was the duke! smart kid


then he found my garbage basket, put it on his head and told me was the "catcher" for baseball. get it. my dad told him about baseball and he remembered that the catcher wears a mask...i think he's harvard bound!

sniff. sniff. big changes are coming....nate helped chris move his crib into a toddler bed last night

then read a book!

0 comments: