This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

birthday!

morning mommy! nate came and sung "happy birthday" to me....and again....and again....ha!

chris and nate singing me "happy birthday" at my fav restaurant for lunch! yum!
chris, greeted me with flowers, timmy's, a muffin and a wonderful card/letter that made me cry!
after lunch nate did his "tada mommy. come see" what a tart!

after gifts (!) we went for supper. mcdee's at the park with my boys. perfectness! it was a good day all in all.
i am another years older but i have never felt or looked better...in my mind that is....i wonder what (who??) this year will bring......*cough* disney *cough*

0 comments: