This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

grapes and ice cream

kinda sorta
take the pain away
i was "off" this morning. not sure what the real problem was...and practicing my new skill of trying to figure it out...i did just that...i left the house, alone, went shopping (heehee) and gave myself time to think, ponder and pray
sitting at the lights at trinity. i felt tears coming, falling and rolling
still not sure why
it hit me, i saw the picture. my hand went to my mouth and i sobbed all the way to store
i saw myself, 1 year ago today. i wore a skirt, tank top and flip flops. i had spent the morning garage sailing or as i like to call it "saleing" with a friend. i came home for lunch. i decided to pee on a stick to rule that out, then go to the dr to get checked out. i tossed the not first morning pee, didn't tell chris, pee stick on the counter. went down stairs to eat. then put nate to nap, went into the bathroom and saw 2 lines
in horror that i did not tell chris i took one (bec i was positive there was no chance) shock that i see 2 lines, excitement at WHAT!!!!!! i ran down stairs to show chris
i said " do you see what i think i see?????"
he said "is this for real?" followed with "can this be true???" with a little "how in the world???" (no worries, i showed him how it could happen to clear that right on up!)
then he said to go buy a real test (i used a $ store one) so off i went to walmart, spent 15 bucks on it. took it and it came back negative
hitting my stock pile i took another test and it showed 2 lines!
then i repeated this for 7 days
they ALL were +'s (yeah for cheapo's)
1 year ago today, i discovered that i was pregnant
man, this whole year of firsts suck! remembering is painful...just a few more to get through
after spending 30 bucks on grapes and ice cream i am eating the pain away
today i allow myself to cry, no guilt. just getting it all on out

5 comments:

Jodie said...

hugs hugs and more hugs melanie...praying for you...and thinking about you...

jodie

Crystal said...

Oh Mel,
I knew this day would be around this time, but I didn't know the exact day. thinking of you tonight

Anonymous said...

thinking of you alot!!! i pray for full mental healing this day. if you need anything you know where i am!

luv you!
Misty

Ursi said...

I love you sis!
Ursi

mel said...

thanks for your words and niceness to me. thanks for understanding and loving me where i am at. that means the world to me and makes it easier to be real!