This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

blocks and tools

yep, you need tools to build with blocks ya know

and drilling is a must

love how he acts like chris


can't get over the attitude change in my boy. i went to superstore yesterday for food. for the first time ever nate walked with me, there was NO whining, he was helpful and ubber fun to be with. loving this new change!


today's a snow day. i can't get over how easy it is....no t.v, no computer....wowness!

2 comments:

Papa said...

It's been tooooo long since I seen my boy, I had to look twice and up close to see that it was him.

Wonderful piece of work, Lord, He's a gift of God. Love ya Nater and see ya soon.

Papa

mel said...

i know, i know. sniff sniff he's growing so fast. i asked chris last night just how old is too old to sleep with me :( ! hes gonna be a great big brother. he already told me he refuses to do change diapers :)