This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

me? a bear? why yes!


Gonna be a bear

In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd Like to come back as a bear. When your a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, your suppose to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When your a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while your sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could defiantly deal with that.

If your a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. you swat away anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

YUP, GONNA BE A BEAR


i rarely read, let a lone post forwards but my sis in law sent me this this am and i giggled cause yea, it's me to a t. ha and it totally reminded me of lisa bevere's lioness arising (fab-tab-oulis book/teaching series!)

3 comments:

Ursi said...

Mel, did you know that Ursi means "little she-bear". I was aptly named!!
Thanks for this post, it made me smile.

Anonymous said...

love it :) gave a me a great belly laugh!

Misty

mel said...

u- i didn;t know, very cool! i take it your back from your vacay?

m-saw your f/b haha!