This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

zoomer and solar system

on the way out the door i came across this. i asked nate what it was. he said "it's my zoomer car and my armour to keep all the bad ppl away. the pillows are a part of the obstacle course that i use to help me train to be a better zoomer" ha! love the creativeness!

yesterday we did the solar system. i had nate color the planets while i read about them, the cut and glue them kinda in order. ha. he LOVED this.

he wanted me to take a picture of him holding the solar system where his head is so "people will think space is my face. get it!?! space and face rhyme"

oya!

0 comments: