This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

v-day paraty 2

another party another bag of treats

another package of cookies


i forgot to take any pics of the party. oops!


i also had my prenatal appointy yesterday, it was rather long...1 hour from start to finish. ha v. seriously thou, i had a nursing student take my b/p, weight gain and stats and that took a long time! i met with dr. robuchaud and went over the test results. it was determined that the blood came from a tear in the cervix and i am to rest and take it easy. easier said than done!


you should see my house sob sob. such a mess!


sigh and the weekend starts.......

5 comments:

Daddy said...

Dr Robichaud is the authority that God has put in charge of you and your babies welfare.

I say to &*((&^$@&()_++ with the house and you do as he says, REST REST REST REST REST and MORE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS your earthly Father, please become a restful wife, daughter and most importantly a MOTHER.

If needed we the family from N.S. will come for a weekend of house cleaning.

In closing my dear daughter, when I had my heart attack in Oct, you all told me to take it eay. Well now it's your turn Melanie.

Your Daddy, who is ssssoooooooooooo proud of you.

XOXOXOXO.

wk-eigenheer said...

I pray for the peace inside you to rest. That is what I am able to do from so far away.May God keep you and your baby in HIS protection. And Chris is a god house worker too. Take care. LOVE you Muetti

Anonymous said...

Tell me please, that you're not really serious about the condition of your house! Aunt Shirley

mel said...

naw, the "my house is a mess" is a total tongue in cheek. i would rather a messy house and a healthy baby any old day! normally, i like to clean and make everything shine and sparkle but for now, that's not gonna happen. i spent most of the day resting :) and did NOT clean my floors :) besides they will just get dirty again tomorrow right!

Chris Eigenheer said...

and now that you've rested all day, get back in the kitchen and bake me some pie!!!

:)