This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

i've been busy!

we held our first ever garage sale.  actually it turned out to be a huge community yard sale.  i've spent so much time getting ready for it, purging, cleaning, sorting and setting up.  the weather was not the greatest, it started to pour rain around 10 and tapered off...we sold 3/4 of what we had out!  i know we would have done more if the weather was nicer!  i priced things way low and things went fast!  i was shocked at how fast my clothing went!  anyways, it's over now! the house is cleaner! until next weekend....when i hit the garage sales. ha!

i had  some blood work taken at my last apponity and got a call on fri to call the clinic.  i called and was shocked to discover my iron is way low. like 1 out of 10 low.  it is normal to have your lron levels drop during pregnancy. the baby takes everything from you and what it's left over you get. ha.  so that would explain my TIREDNESS! more like exhausted!  i am on an iron pill now and my levels should return back to normal this week.....but man alive. i am so tired today!  bedtime!


*the work for the garage sale was totally worth it!  i have enough money to buy a new rug and blinds for little miss e! 

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Glad you had a successful day! We had our annual Spring Clean up day at the mission and people kept coming and coming. We had about 30 helpers and accomplished way more than we hoped for. What a blessing and encouragement it was.
Love, Ursi
I know it's been way to long since I updated my own blog, just can't seem to find time and when I do my pics don't want to load and I get frustrated. Just wanted to let you know though that I still look for your blog just about everytime I sit down at the computer. Lots of love to you and the whole fam.

mel said...

yeah, blogger switched the photo opt and it bugged out on me a few weeks ago and it was horrid to fix! thank goodnedd chris is a computer guy!!! how are you guys? hows are the girls?