This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my little graduate!

yesterday before preschool i managed to get him to stay still long enough for a pic!
nate graduated this morning from the mommy loves me preschool...or as he likes to call it "the fun school where i get to run around and do gym with mr. bob"
walking in with the other 2 grads and p. alishia
the 3 grads. logan, nate and weston
holding the flag and singing oh canada
weston getting his diploma. had to be quick. he ran up, grabbed it and went flying back to his seat...love p. alisha's pose...bawahhhh
nate waiting his turn
getting his diploma!
my little grad!

the boys then spent the rest of the morning eating, playing and getting into trouble. ha!

*ignore the craptastic quality of the pic's. my camera gets silly and horrid to operate under certain lights. chris, a really great gift for my birthday would be kick quick, super fast focus camera!!!  or a pushing present???  sob sob my camera is horrible!

0 comments: