This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

park and dr's!

before my dr's appointy we had some time to play. i am blown away by how much he's grown over the winter!

 there is always time for a blood type lesson while waiting for the dr! ha.  i had my longgggg appointment today, diabetes test, blood tests, rh factor shot etc...it went smoothly thou! nate was interested in why i have to have the blood type shot so chris in chris fashion dew a detailed chart to nate while explaining all the blood types and how they work.

the part that blew me away was that nate understood!  he was able to repeat back what he learnt AND ask a question that actually made sense to ask....now he gets that i have - blood and chris has+ blood

i am SO glad my hubby knows this stuff! i have no clue. i can answer most of nate's basic question....like at the park nate wanted to know why the black water pads at the water park were much hotter than the pavement.....sigh. i never even noticed
getting my blood work done. nate insisted on holding my hand and being there for me.  i never laughed so much while losing blood. haha

seriously, i adore my boy. sigh

1 comments:

Crystal said...

that orange poop drink was the worst part of it all for me! Yuck.
That is so cute, nate holding your hand, I guess he already knows that you are a "blood wimp" ;) Maybe I should teach him how to tell you "blood stories" hehehe