This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

another day another park

nate loves this desk. after his nap yesterday he told me that he was going to "go color on paper at his desk" i was upstairs for a bit, when i came down there he was working away at his desk. this morning he told me he was going to "cut paper with scissors from aunty sarah (which sounds like sar-a-h) at his desk" and he did....then he got up and i heard him proclaim "TADA" which could be

A- "TADA"='s look at this great thing i did!
B- "TADA"='s look at this naughty thing i did!

any time i head "TADA" i look with caution and minor trembling...

"TADA!" he took my blinds and tucked them into the back of the chair...good work buddy...sigh of relief, no damage...this time
then we met up with a friend and her little ones at the park...where much playing was done, cookies ate and apple juice drank. then i got a call from chris. i had to leave the park early to meet up with him to review some life stuff...while chris and i were chatting, sipping coffee and making plans, i look over to the hill to find nate
see those tiny legs? nate was so bored he took a mini nap on the hill
haha! i got the hint!
just another day with my bud

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Is that Leanna in the sand? :)

mel said...

busted. i didn't think anyone would be able to see who the little girl was, ha. i always ask mom's for their ok before i post a pic of their little ones...i didn't have a chance to ask today before i posted...oh well...shhhhh it's our little secret :)

Shannon said...

Haha - I am surprised my guess was right! Honestly, I think it had something to do with seeing Robyn's post for wanting a date on Wednesday - I put two and two together when I saw the girly hair! I'm clever/sneaky like that :)

I cannot believe how big she is. She was hardly even talking when I met her! The girls use to call Jeremy "Uncle Jeremy". I'm sure it's worn off by now, since he's been gone for nearly 3 years of their life but he adores those girls!!!

ps. I really don't think Robyn would mind :)