This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

nate's desk

working away at his new (to him) desk. i dug out some stuff on sat and discovered the desk. i originally picked it up at a garage sale when i lived in sasky. i brought it home (to chris's dismay) chris took it apart for me and i sand blasted the old, chipped, falling a part paint off, the refinished the seat and wooden top, repainted it and voila...a great looking desk for 5 bucks.

its in the kitchen now for nate's to use. i gave him my old school style lunch box, filled it with paper, crayons, scissors, coloring book and scraps of stuff for his enjoyment. he loves it. he's in the cutting stage..as in loves to cut paper with his scissors

i see the pic. i remember my years in sasky. in awe i realise that my child is using that desk, in my home in moncton. man, so much has happened over the last 10 years....i ponder the next 10

*no worries. i didn't ponder for longer than 1 minute...my thoughts went from what will the future hold for me? to mmmmm those cookies look good, i should make a cup of coffee and have 1....who am i kidding....3 or 4 is more like it

0 comments: