This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sat-sun

quinny got sicky after the shower. later we discovered his back molars were the cause of his grief. isn't he a cutie-sooky? he's sooking with poppa
then he hoped over to momma
great shot of cry and quinn...well i don't call his the drama king for nothing!
i went to clean up from the shower, i came into the living room as saw this...from left to right...
hummm who does nate get his love for books from???
ha!
well i am home. i finally got to finish posting pics 8 hrs later! it's good to be home but there is so much to do! i spent 6.5 hrs yesterday at the church, getting ready for the next quarter for the kid's. then spent the day cooking away...
after much thought and pondering i finally came up with the perfect gift from me to my sis. i thought to myself "self, what did i really, really, really want after i had nate???"
snap! snap! got it!
i wanted 2 things SO bad
1- SLEEP!
2- FOOD!
so i gave my sister my services for a "night nanny" i will come over and take the babe during the night, so she can sleep.
and
a freezer full of food!
so far today i did
-chicken noodle soup
-chicken fried rice
-beef stew
-my special mac n cheese
tomorrow will be beef
then baking...so many recipes to try out!
oh my. i have a busy week!

2 comments:

Chris Eigenheer said...

what can i do to get you to cook me stuff?

Shannon said...

Oh, if you'd like to take a road trip, I could use an anytime nanny... the never-ending laundry pile would sure like some attention ;)