This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

fabo friday!

my new baby! whee! after being camera free for 1 day, i begged (yeah right) my sis to go camera shopping...on the way i found a neato decor store and bought new curtains (tiny amount of shine/sparkle) for the orange room...back to the camera. i (ok my sis) picked this baby out for me...i picked the color (shocking isn't it)

yesterday am we took the boys to the wildlife park, but being camera less, i don't have picks...when i woke nate up we had the following convo

m-"natey, guess where we are going today!"
n-"where mommy"
m-"you want to see some animals?"
n-"are we going to animal kingdom?"
m-"umm no, not quite. we are going to a zoo. ok, it's not a zoo but there is a bear"
n-"is there ducks mommy?"
m-"there are ducks"
n-"can we go to animal kingdom and see a crocodile? and a giraffe?
m-"ummm sure"
second day on vacay
ice cream for breaky. it's a must
really, would you expect me to offer her anything different?
it's rainy and icky and cold
what to do? what to do?

shopping you say?!

ok!

we took the boys to the mall this morning. chris, i got you an umbrella. haha! with a solid handle. you will love it and i can finally stop hearing you complain!

that's our day in a nut shell so far...

we miss you chris!!!!! just a few more days!

p.s chris. i actually played around with the camera...i read the first page of the manual...and i figured how to use it. all. by. myself. proud of me? har!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ah! You are at micmac mall? :( Oh how many times I have walked there from my Gran's and had bussed there for work, from school. Sigh* I miss home!

mel said...

actually, this mall was halifax shopping center. it's been reno'd...we were at micmac last week :) what can i say, i love shopping!