This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

shadow of death


no, i am not going through the shadow of death, nor am i sad, discouraged, put out, depressed etc...

i was simply blow drying my hair this am and i reflected over the 23 psalms. prob bec of chris's grandmother's death and it's the typical funeral scripture...an-e-ways...

here it is the way i learned it, old school style

Psalm 23 (King James Version)



1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.


2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.


3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


what got me thinking was this yea. think about it; YEA, though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death


so i looked it up


yea ='s


1-yes

2-indeed

3-an affirmation-used as a strong expression of joy, pleasure or approval



then i looked up yes


yes='s


1-"so be it"

2-"stronger than a simple yea"

ahhh....i get it....

yes! i have the privilege, honor and joy of through a hard time! be happy! smile! there is no need to fear lack of money and due bills, babies-having them or not, spouse spats, job issues or no job to have issues with, family problems or no family to have a problem with. it's a joyful celebration to go through a dark time!

why?

bec, i am not alone. i am sporting a miner's hat and there is a little light that sits on top, shinny the light for me

0 comments: