This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

merry christmas!

 saturday morning chris surprised me with a christmas gift that he wanted me to open.  he spent 9 hrs making 3 of them, one for me, one for my parents and one for a friend.  he finally came to bed at 3 am!  he even wrapped the present for me!
 what is it?
 a modern nativity set! i LOVE it. i put it upstairs on my dads desk and told the kids to NOT touch it
great job chris!
 saturday afternoon i did some crafting with the kids
 ellie really got into it. gluing and gluing
 joey decided to eat and watch
but then nate came over and helped her make one too
 this kept them busy for 45 mins
score!

0 comments: