This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family

 we attempted to try fam pics....im not sure how they turned out. but this was an attempt at getting the kids together with mom and dad for a pic
take 20
 take 30
 i give up!
 some quiet chatter before supper, after a long day
 shawn was tired too
 we went to eat and nate fell asleep on the table. poor kid. he was really not feeling well
 me and my girls
 yes, the girls match. we like to do that. haha
 quinn!
 and taking yet, another nap
 the long ride home. actually it wasnt long the kids were great. here they were singing "let it go"
 joey too
 my fav thing to do.  lay in my hammock and swing with joey on my tummy
the best way to end the day!

0 comments: