This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

JOHANA!

 if you spend anytime with me, you know i say "JOHANA"! at least 3 times while you are with me!  joey is SUCH a monkey!  into everything!  she keeps me on my toes; but she also taught me the greatest lesson, just to be with her when she's awake....other wise she is into EVERYTHING!!!! 

saturday was SO nice out.  i put the famous bowl of water and kitchen gadgets for joey, and what does  she do?????
 pored it all over herself
 while wearing her rubber boots. that she will NOT take off
 yikes!
 then she put a straw in her cup
and sipped it

i truly enjoyed spending the one on one time with her.  i can not imagine our life with out this MONKEY!

0 comments: