This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life!

 joey on the phone with nana, trust me she was talking up a storm!
 my ellie. my joy! such a delight you are!
 playing at the park, while all the other kids are sitting at a desk!
 ellie making me a garden. i truly was ticked that she dis this for me
 joey, watching all the kids play in her back yard. how mean. haha
 happy birthday chris!  we celebrated chris's birthday a day early.  thurs was a crazy day, a friend of mine had a baby and i had my annual dental work done.....resulting in me getting sick, but chris saved the day and held me, then put me to bed!  how awesome is he!?!!  anyways, we celebrated his birthday on wed.  he doesn't like cake, so i got him his fav fruit dish and tried a new lemon square from a local bakery, and it was AMAZING!!! i am totally getting another one for me!  and i got him the best gift ever.  lets just say it came from the n.b.l.s......
 ellie and her "after i ate ALL my supper with out complaining" pop cycle waiting on DADDY coming up!
 chris picked up joey on the way....
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!  we love you!
 see. i love you!
 daddy and JOEY (and her rubber boots, that she will NOT take off!)
i love you chris, as much as you are a thorn in my side, hahaha. i am so glad i can count on YOU.  i love you, happy birthday!!!! ENJOY your gift!  

2 comments:

Ursi said...

I can totally see dad in the last pic of Chris!!!
Happy Bday, bro! I love you.

Ursi said...

I can totally see dad in the last pic of Chris!!!
Happy Bday, bro! I love you.