This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
imagine my surprise and utter delight when my all time, most fav author. janette oke, came out of retirement to pen a new series of books with her daughter.  the books came out in 2014, 2015 and the newest aug 2016...which i hope to buy and ship to my hotel room in florida in nov (remind me to do that)  i spent some of my time this summer reading the first 2 books (much to shawn's making fun of me!!!)  and to my freaking shock, i discovered last night that there is a netflix series all about it!
i watched the first 3 eppy's with nate watching but not watching (trying to not look interested...cough)  in my bed last night.  im totally into it! i love that it's wholesome and i dont have to think about nate's eyes watching....but most of all it's janette oke!  how awesome is that?!/ ha!

just another silly thing about me!

2 comments:

Ursi said...

Have you ever read books by Lori Wick? She's my favourite author!! My favourite book ever is The Princess. I read it about once a year😀

mel said...

i love me some lori wick!!! i BAWLED through the princess! such a GREAT author! i have almost 1/2 of what shes written. ( i buy used!) she is an amazing author! but i think i favor j.oke bec she was the first "adult" book i ever read, at 12. lol..>