This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

birthday

 ellies face when nate told her he was leaving for florida.  she is going to miss her brother!

friday was my 42 birthday.  i wasnt sure how i would feel, to be honest the last 6 months ive struggled with life.  i was a bit concerned that this whole aging thing would freak me out.  up to now, i havent thought much about how i look getting older.  grey hair and wrinkles dont bother me nor chris...but with going through what i am, i was a bit concerned....so the day came and went and i felt nothing.  zip. nada. nothing. i actually had a GREAT day.  prob one of my best birthdays

chris took an hr off in the morning so i could stay in bed an extra hour. nate made me breakfast. all by himself
 the girls helped me eat it
 see
 my big kid!  he put so much thought into the food. and he even made me a hot coffee...LOVE it
 then chris came home for 3, and my family all came out to the land for a fire.  joey napped the whole way there
 and napped

 omgoodness!!! shawn SMILED!!!!!!
 we had supper, cake, the boys played with the backhoe.  it was a great time.  thanks you for coming!  i got gifts, flowers and chocolate. it was a great birthday.  thanks chris for planning it for me
 mom and dad stayed for the weekend.  we took the girls out sat because it was pouring rain!  ellie modeled for us

 posing too
 sat night chris and i went out for dinner. i picked my favorite restaurant.  cafe archibald  so good
 mmmmmmmm
 sunday selfie, showing my 42 yr old grey hair!  im gonna just go grey naturally!
 chris needed to pick up a compressor in shediac so we took the kids out and of course stopped at the lobster and park
 chris and the girls
 and nate
 and me. i was there too. haha
 so beautiful there
and thats a quick wrap.  i cant believe we are heading into the last of august!  CRAZY how fast the summer went by....CRAZY how little i did on my "summer to do list"  like NOTHING other than nate's room and i read 2 books. haha

and with that im running into monday with laundry and food prep.  that just never ends....oh yeah and breaking up fights....thats a daily job...sometimes hourly....haha

0 comments: